L.B.Pearson Alumni

The meeting place to catch up with graduates of L.B. Pearson School for the Arts in London, Ontario, Canada. We may be spread all over the world, but we're still part of the Pearson Family. Make contact, let us know where you are and how we can reach you.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Kinga Kniec '2006 checks in

Hi my name is Kinga Kniec and i graduated from Pearson in 2006. I am currently in gr 9 in Central Secondary School. i want to say thanks to all the teachers that helped me through these 5 years!
Thank you,

Kinga Kniec

you can also contact me at kinga0007@hotmail.com

1 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kinn cheking in!

    Hey there Kinga. Lucky you, going to Central. I'm now in grade nine at Catholic Central High School and hating it. I'm the only Pearson grad at my school, which makes it pretty hard. I'm surrounded by conformism and boredom, completely against my arts background. It's only been a few months since I stepped out of the Pearson halls for the last time, but it feels so long. I still have to train my feet not to automatically turn towards Pearson and walk that way.

    I'm barely an alumni- just graduated!- but I'm missing you guys already. I'm still keeping up my arts, though; just got into Original Kids, I have a Romeo And Juliet audition at the Grand coming up, I'm still playing clarinet (and have added flute to my instrumental talents), I still sit at home and sketch when I'm bored (and I still suck at it), I still sing in the shower, I still keep up my famous writing (which I really must insist is /not/ that good), and I still swing dance whenever the opportunity arrizes. Those still at Pearson- you don't understand what you're going to be missing.

    Cheers to the greatest experience of my life, and good luck with an awesome future, Pearson!

    Much love,
    Kinnery.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home