L.B.Pearson Alumni

The meeting place to catch up with graduates of L.B. Pearson School for the Arts in London, Ontario, Canada. We may be spread all over the world, but we're still part of the Pearson Family. Make contact, let us know where you are and how we can reach you.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006


Megan Bailey speaks up from the West.

Class of 94 seems terribly old . . .

I can't possibly let Chris have all the fun up on the blog, so here goes the profile for Megan Bailey:

I am currently living in Vancouver, doing my Masters at UBC in Fisheries Management. I should be defending my thesis next summer, and hopefully graduating in the fall of '07. My time is split between my place in Vancouver, my project in Indonesia, my boyfriend's place in Nashville, and my family's home in London. I'd love to end up in Vancouver for good, but that's up to all kinds of other life things! I can be reached at m.bailey@fisheries.ubc.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home