L.B.Pearson Alumni

The meeting place to catch up with graduates of L.B. Pearson School for the Arts in London, Ontario, Canada. We may be spread all over the world, but we're still part of the Pearson Family. Make contact, let us know where you are and how we can reach you.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Welcome to the meeting place for the Alumni of Lester B. Pearson School for the Arts in London, Ontario Canada. This is the place for you to check in and tell us what you are doing since you graduated and how your fellow alumni can contact you.

As the weeks go by we hope you will help us locate all the graduates who have passed through our doors and help us reconnect to them - and to you.

Drop us a line, find out what's happened to your friends - send us a picture and we'll post you for all to see.

Share the news - this is the place just for you.

Ian Bennett - Principal - L.B. Pearson School for the Arts.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Kinga said…

    Hi my name is Kinga Kniec and i graduated from Pearson in 2006. I am currently in gr 9 in Central Secondary School. i want to say i thanks to all the teachers that helped me through these 5 years!
    Thank you,
    Kinga Kniec
    you can also contact me at kinga0007@hotmail.com

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm going to assume that this is the way that we have to post:

    Greetings from the first rep of the class of 2003 -- still a little while ago. Anyhow, this is Andrew Lawton blogging about. I was justing looking around on the old Pearson website (as I have a chronic inability to forget all of the great memories) and I happened across on this site and I had to post my "story."

    As I said, I was in the class of 2003, so I had all of the standards such as Messyrs Wasse, Cairns, Wood, Lewis, Da Silva; as well as Madames Ainsley, De Pace, Kapp, Woytowicz (sp. who I ran into recently) and many apologies for those whom I haven't mentioned. Next year I'm attending the UNiversity of Western Ontario or Huron College (haven't decided yet), and unlike the first person to post, I have been working with the Conservative Party for the past year and a bit.

    To avoid going on any more, I just wanted to thank everyone (who I've met and who I have not) for the great memories, or for the legacies left in the halls over the years which shape the school today (sappy but true).

    Many thanks,

    Andrew Lawton
    andrew.lawton@hotmail.com (for anyone to drop me a line)

    P.S. There was recently an unofficial "Class of 2003 Reunion" with about 20-24 of the old class that was quite successful. I'd reccomend organizing your own as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home