L.B.Pearson Alumni

The meeting place to catch up with graduates of L.B. Pearson School for the Arts in London, Ontario, Canada. We may be spread all over the world, but we're still part of the Pearson Family. Make contact, let us know where you are and how we can reach you.

Sunday, October 08, 2006



Kevin Lenz checks in from Atlanta...

Well it is good to see that some people are actually using this!! Well here is a little run down about me .. I've basically been living in the US since 1999. Went to College to play football in Iowa (Don't ask) and was there for about 4.5 yrs. Then starting in 2004, I accepted a job working for Deloitte and Touche based out of Atlanta. It's an accounting firm .. So I'll leave it at that. I try to do as much travel as possible, however, my travel is based on where I am working. Which hasn't been all bad. Was able to go over to Germany, up to Canada a lot, and generally up and down the east coast of the US. But I would love to get back in touch with people and find out what everyone is up to these days! Anyway, shoot me an e-mail at klenz@deloitte.com and let me know what you are up to!!

Hope everyone can make use of this Blog - Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home